Saturday, March 1, 2014

Winter Hearts Progress

Just a few hours to go and I remembered that today is the day to post progress for the Just Nan SAL.   I was having quite a time trying to come up with designs for the other two sections ... at first I was going to do each one different.   But that just wasn't happening so this is what I came up with ... instead of trying to come up with something different for each section.  The colors on the outside hearts are Vintage Violet, WDW Snowflake for the middle, small hearts are Lavender Louise and Pixie Dust, corners are Hydrangea and Blooming Crocus; middle hearts are WDW Snowflake, Hydrangea, Blooming Crocus, WDW Ultraviolet and Purple Majesty; corner hearts are Pixie Dust and Boysenberry Jam.  I'll probably change the CC Hydrangea in the middle hearts since you can't tell the difference from WDW Snowflake which is on the outer edge and the next color which is CC Blooming Crocus.  I'm hoping the shade of the new Hydrangea I have will be enough shade change between the two to be noticed. 

With this being so different from the original, if it doesn't fall within the guidelines Zeb has, I'll choose something else for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment