Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My second post was entered as a comment to the first one.   And it's so dark you can barely read it.   Well mistakes are a way of learning, right?   At least I don't have to rip these out and redo them.  Sooner or later I will get to talk about the reason for starting this blog.   Ooh I love mysteries, don't you?   The suspense is the best ... bring it on!  Just make sure you have enough goodies for munching in the New Year.   Oh, one of my new favorites (that I found on Pinterest) ... my DH calls them meatballs ... but they are No Bake Energy Bites.   So I did finally make them yesterday only I use Zante Currants instead of coconut.  Now Judge Judy says 'If it's too good to be true then it probably isn't' - well these are that good.   And none of those ingredients you can't pronounce.   So they are perfect for anytime, anywhere for anyone, unless you have a peanut allergy.  And you could substitute another dried fruit for the currants.   You'd have to chop them so they would mix in right.   OK now I'll see how this looks.   And no more replying to my own posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment